Monday, March 7, 2011

A Little Twig

Hi there... thought I'd share a layout I did over the weekend. It's based on a sketch by Inspired Blueprints, and I used the Little Yellow Bicycle Twig line. This line is awesome, full of my favorite color combo... blue, green and brown!

The Twig line comes with all sorts of great embellies! I fell in love with the canvas banner and the button flowers! The butterflies were created using MFT's Butterfly Die-namic and the mini clothespins are from Canvas Corp... they were just so cute I had to have them!




The pictures are from Caroline's 12th birthday party... so glad the girls can still be goofy! That's it for now.. I'll be back soon with some pictures of our day trip to D.C. We're going down because Caroline's Youth Art Month's flag design won for the state of MA. They're making it into a 3'x5' flag and having a flag raising ceremony at the Capitol! It's very exciting. We've also been invited to visit with our local Congressman, who was unable to make the ceremony but wanted to meet Caroline. Back Soon!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!