Friday, June 17, 2011

I Scream (You Scream)....

It's been a busy month for layouts!!! I'm back with another layout using Echo Park's Summer Day for the Right at Home Scrapbooking Design Team. I just love this line... the colors are just so bright and cheery... it's easy to work with! This layout shows the girls on the last day of school last year, enjoying their ice cream, as has become our tradition!

I pulled out my MFT Die namic flat bottomed clouds and sun to add a little pizazz to the corner.

In order to make the colors pop a bit I lightly inked the edges in black. I really think it brings out the colors even more! Echo Park had some adorable chipboard flowers to go with this line, I couldn't resist them! For the daisy trim, I misted some Maya Road trim with Shimmerz Spritz to get it to match the colors in my layout.



To finish it all off, I added some twine around a Whimsy ice cream stick pin... I just love those Whimsy's!


That's all for now, I'll be back next week with my last LO using Bella Blvd.'s Tail Waggers and Cat Naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!