Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tail Waggers at LCOM

I'm back with some more Tail Waggers and Cat Naps from Bella Blvd. I'm so happy to get to work with this line for my June LCOM posts! I can finally catch up on scrapping all my kitty pics!
I love these pictures... they are of my Rosie hunting an ant that crawled into the waste basket. She was hysterical... wouldn't stop until she got that ant! I had fun with the chipboard pieces and stickers that come with the Tail Waggers line, and the Cute Cuts sheet had great pictures to cut and add like the paw print.



To finish it all off, I added a cute yellow button from My Little Bit of Whimsy and stitched around the edge and added some ants made from brads.

That's it for today, I'll be back soon with some Echo Park Summer Days and more Tail Waggers from Bella Blvd.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!