Saturday, July 30, 2011

Splash!

Echo Park has really had a great year. I'm in love with (and own) every single collection they've put out so far! I was very happy to get to work with the Splash line for my July work at Right at Home Scrapbooking. Here's what I came up with.

Staying Cool in the Pool
I cut the banner pieces from the Borders sheet and attached some black cord with my tiny attacher.
I also used some liquid pearls to make the fish bubbles and the edge of the waves.



Kissed by a Fish

This layout was based on a challenge by Frances Sylvia for Right at Home Scrapbooking. She challenged everyone to create a layout using a 12"x6" strip of paper, a 6"x6" piece, two 2"x12" strips and two 1"x12" strips. You were also allowed to add some embellishments, buttons and ribbon. It was very cool how different every one's layouts were!



I used the Cat's Pajama's easy Rosette and of course some Whimsys!


That's all for now. I'll be back with some My Mind's Eye Hip Hooray next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!