Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hip Hooray!!

OK, it's been a while since my last post... but I've been very busy!! Lots and Lots of DT Layouts in the works as well as the class layouts for the Layout Workshop and the MFT Fan Club! I've also been asked to create a layout for the September Pagemaps Newsletter!! I'm VERY excited about that! Here's what I created for the Marketing Team over at Let's Capture Our Memories. I got to use My Mind's Eye Hip Hooray Girl and some fabulous Jillibean corrugated shapes!
I had fun painting the corrugated shapes to match the papers and the cupcake theme, coordinated perfectly with my picture!

Of course, I had to add some Whimsy Buttons and pins from my stash, and some twine from the Twinery to finish it all off!


That's all for today, but I'll be back soon with some more Hip Hooray and also some Echo Park Victoria Gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!