Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dots and Stripes at LCOM

A few of the ladies over at LCOM created some beautiful altered items last month, and inspired me to create something off the page! Looking through my stash, I found this great memo board frame from Canvas Corp. and decided it was a perfect base for this project I created for my daughter's room.

I used Echo Park's Dots and Stripes Metropolitan to cover the frame and the background and back the pictures, and I used twine from the Twinery to hang my items from. The mini clothes pins are Canvas Corp.

The canvas banner pieces and the kraft tags are Maya Road. I colored the banner pieces with Maya Mists and stamped on them with archival ink.


And of course... there are Whimsy buttons!!!


It was a lot of fun to create something a little different!!! I think it gave my creativity a boost!! That's all for today, I'll be back later this month with some more EP Dots and Stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!