Friday, September 2, 2011

PageMaps Layout

I was so excited to get an e-mail from Becky Fleck last month asking me to be part of the September PageMaps newsletter!! I LOVE PageMaps... have both her layout sketch books and often use her sketches for inspiration. Here's what I came up with using her fun sketch.




Last June, my daughter was invited to a birthday party where the girls got to play "dress-up" with cocktail dresses and evening gowns. They had so much fun and each girl got to take a dress home! It was a fabulous party! I thought that Bella Blvd.'s Sophisticates line was the perfect fit for this layout.


I also used MFT's Rolled Roses Die namics and Doily to enhance the "girly" theme. It was such a fun layout to create! Check out the September PageMaps newsletter to see some of the other wonderful layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!