Friday, September 23, 2011

Some Bella Blvd. Layouts

Recently I sent in an application to the Bella Blvd. Design Team call... didn't make it, but was very happy that one of my layouts was featured on their blog as a project that "caught their eye." Made me happy that they did like my work! Here's some of the layouts that I submitted.

I love this picture of our kitty Rosie, she's so squishy. I used Bella's Tail Waggers and Cat Naps for this layout.



This next layout uses the new Too Cute to Spook. LOVE this line. It's full of cute monsters and great colors.





I stamped this little spider using the coordinating Unity stamps, leave it to Bella to make a spider cute.





Finally, here is the layout that was recognized on Bella's Blog. I had fun with this one, comparing my daughter's first day of school pics and "likes" from the beginning of middle school to the end.







That's all for today.. I'll be back soon with more projects!

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL of these - you create the cutest, HAPPIEST layouts that are always fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!