Friday, February 24, 2012

Bella Challenge Day 2

I've decided to try as many of the Bella Blvd. challenges I can do this week... this is the challenge from Tuesday. The task was to use patterned papers from at least four different Bella Blvd. lines in one layout. Since I own about a million Bella Blvd. lines, I figured I had to take this one on! Here's my attempt...
I used papers from the Sophisticates, Winter Wonder, Spring Flings and Easter Things, Tail Waggers and Cat Naps, and Christmas Wishes lines. I LOVE that Bella uses the same color families across their collections! The picture is of my difficult to love kitty Daisy... I love her, but she has her moments!
And of course, I had to add a Whimsy Button and some Twinery Twine!
My goal is to finish at least 3 of the 5 Bella Blvd. challenges... we'll see what I can do. I will say that it has been very fun to do a layout for the sake of doing a layout! The other good thing is that I don't have time to obsess over every little detail, so I actually get things done quickly! Hopefully I'll be back with another challenge in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!