Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just for Fun

It's school vacation week around here so I took my daughter to Right at Home Scrapbooking for one of their Wednesday morning coffee crops. While she worked on a mini book of our trip to the Keys last spring, I opted to do a "for fun" layout. I decided to try some of the challenges over at Bella Blvd. They have a week of challenges going on, and this one was from Monday. The challenge was to use some of their Cute Cuts on a page. Here's my LO.. a picture of my daughter skating last year. I used Bella's Winter Wonder Line. The layout is loosely based on this PageMaps sketch.

I used the ice skates from the Cute Cuts page, and embellished them with a couple of Twinery Twine pom-poms.


It was tons of fun to take on the challenge, I think I might try a couple more this week. The other challenges are: To use patterned paper from at least 4 Bella Blvd. lines in a project, to use patterned paper as an embellishment and today's is to use their border strip paper. I probably don't have time to do them all, but I'm definitely going to try at least one more. The prize (random drawing) is $100 of Bella Blvd. goodies... I could absolutely use those!

I'll be back soon with my latest project for Right at Home!

3 comments:

  1. Cute page love the big snowflake & the adorable ice skates Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO! The pom-poms on the skates are awesome and your colors are divine! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!