Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches Reveal Sketch 120

It was a very busy blog week last week, and I never got to post my reveal of Sketch 120 from Let's Capture These Sketches. Here's the wonderful Sketch created by J.J. Sobey.
And here's my take on the sketch. These pictures are from last winter when my daughter and friends went ice skating at Frog Pond in Boston. They had such a good time. I used Fancy Pants Winterland papers. I love the soft colors.



I cut the skates and the larger snowflakes using the Cricut Winter Woodlands cartridge and the smaller ones were cut using MFT's snowflake Die namics. And of course the skate laces are made from Shore Twine from The Twinery. Make sure to stop by the Let's Capture Sketch Blog to see more layouts from the other ladies on the Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!