Friday, February 24, 2012

Some Lily Bee & MFT Goodness

I got to do a very fun project for the DT over at Right at Home Scrapbooking this week. I was asked to do a home decor project featuring some Lily Bee Designs and My Favorite Things Die namics. I opted to do a photo tray, something I've never done before, and I'm so happy with how it came out!

The pictures are from a trip to Chatham a few (ok quite a few) years ago. My daughter LOVED playing in the waves and sand! I created a beach scene using the MFT Cloud, Sun, Wave and Woodgrain Fence Die namics.

The clouds, sun and roses are Canvas Corp. canvas that I colored with Glimmer Mist and cut.

Don't the rosettes look like shells??

And a banner to top it all off with some Charcoal Twine from the Twinery. I'm so happy with the results of this project! Can't wait to hang it in our new room!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! Especially the banner and the little fence. It's also in my favorite colors! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!