Saturday, March 31, 2012

LCTS Sketch 126 Reveal

I'm a little late with this post, but better late than never! J.J. Sobey created an awesome sketch for us to work with this month (see the sketch here) over at Let's Capture these Sketches. Here's my take on her sketch:
At our house, we call empty boxes Cat Traps. Anyone who has a cat knows that if you put a box on the floor, a cat will come jump in it! Our kitty Daisy does not disappoint.

I used Three Bugs in a Rug's new Frisky line. It's such a fun line with tons of great stickers!
I fussy cut the fish and kitty from a couple of the patterned papers and the banner pennants came as part of the punch out sheet.
And no layout is truly complete without a Whimsy Button! My new favorites are the chevrons!
I'll be back next week with a peek at the next layout for the Layout Workshop at Right at Home. In the meantime, make sure to stop by the Let's Capture These Sketches blog an see all of the gorgeous layouts the ladies created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!