Monday, May 14, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches #132

We had a fun sketch to work with this week by Natalie Roy (see it here) I tend to be a very "square" person so working with the circles was a fun change for me.  Here's my take on her sketch.


I used Pink Paislee's Prairie Hills Collection which is full of soft, subtle colors to highlight this picture of Ed and Caroline in Ogunquit, ME last fall.


The clothes pins are from Canvas Corp...LOVE the clothes line effect and the little banner was cut using the MFT Round banner and hung with some Twinery Twine in Cappucino.


I'll be back Thursday with The Twinery & Bella Blvd. Product Showcase! Make sure to stop by the Let's Capture These Sketches Blog to see all of the beautiful layout created by the team!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!