Monday, May 28, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches Reveal #134

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!  Just a quick post to showcase the reveal of Let's Capture These Sketches, Sketch #134.  The sketch was created by J.J. Sobey and was VERY fun to work with.  Here's her sketch.


And here's my take on her sketch.  These pictures were taken in Maine last fall.  It was such a gorgeous day!


I used Authentique's Delightful collection..the colors are just beautiful and beachy!


I also used MFT's Botanical Beauty Flower Die...it's my new favorite!  This layout is also going to be a make and take at Right at Home Scrapbooking soon!  I'll be back later with another layout I created for Right at Home.  Make sure to stop by Let's Capture These Sketches to see all of the gorgeous layouts the ladies have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!