Friday, July 27, 2012

Back to Scrapping!

It's been a very long 6 weeks, but I'm happy to say that I'm finally almost back to normal (or my version of it...!)  My back surgery was a success...no more pain and I can walk around without cringing!  I still can't lift anything over 5 lbs...but that just means that I get help with laundry and groceries!  I'm also able to get back to scrapping, which makes me very happy!

I was able to complete my layout for this month's MFT Fan Club... a fun one using Little Yellow Bicycle's Paradise line.  I love these pictures from our cruise last spring...our first day on the boat and Ed and Caroline enjoying a refreshing drink (no alcohol for Caroline!!!)


I used MFT's new Hibiscus die...love the leaves.


I also used the new MFT Vanity License Plate die and stamps.  Can you guess the plate?  It's one of our favorite Jimmy Buffett songs.....


If you guessed "Boat Drinks" you're right!  I'll be back soon with some more scrappy goodies...just so happy to be creative again!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!