Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fin-Addicts

I'm back with a layout I created for this month's MFT Fan Club at Right at Home Scrapbooking. It's a much more "manly" layout than my usual...but I needed to give the guys equal time!
 
This is Ed and his best friend Dan doing what they love to do....fish.  Thus the reason for my title,
Fin-addicts...which also happens to be the name of our boat!  I used the Note to Self collection from Echo Park...it's full of fun graphics like the tickets and arrows.  It coordinated perfectly with some of the new Die namics from MFT, including the arrows from the Lead the Way set.


 
The banner was created from the Flag Stax MFTs and of course some flax twine from The Twinery.  I'll be back later this week with a DT Layout for Right at Home!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!