Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So You-nique

Hi Everyone,
I'm back with a project I was supposed to do in June before I ended up on the couch for 6 weeks...slowly but surely catching up!  I did this LO for Right at Home Scrapbooking using the very fun Fancy Pants Be You collection.  I'm madly in love with the colors and patterns in this line, they are just too fun! I based my LO on a Sketch 216 from Creative Scrappers.


LOVE these pictures, they're of my daughter and friends being VERY silly at their academic awards reception.  I thought they went perfectly with the whole "Be You" theme.


I combined the flowers from the chipboard collection with flowers I cut from one of the papers to add a splash of bright color.


I think the rub-ons and the chipboard pieces were my faves...so funky and fun.  Also I used some new letter dies I found from Memory Box.  I LOVE the typewriter font!  I'll be back soon with more projects!

2 comments:

  1. Love this page...the papers are great and she is such a goof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and the photos are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!