Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Twinery Layout

I'm back with a project I created for The Twinery.  Recently my daughter had a birthday party where all of her friends got dressed up.  I knew I'd want tons of pictures, so I made some mustache and lips photo props...they were a big hit and I got all the pictures I wanted!

I was searching for a good title and saw the perfect saying on the Sticker Sheet of the Authentique Lively collection..." Live Life with Flair and Laughter..."  by Maya Angelou.  I thought that would be a perfect title for my layout.   My layout is based on  Creative Scrappers Sketch 224,


 
I wanted to spice up my title, so I decided to make it from twine...specifically I used some Honeydew and Strawberry Twinery Twine...since they both coordinated perfectly with my papers!  For a tutorial on how to create a twine title, hop over to my post on the Twinery Blog
 

Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to stop by The Twinery Blog for more inspiration!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!