Friday, October 19, 2012

Playing with Ombre Challenge

Last week Scrapbook & Cards Today issued a challenge....playing with ombre, and I just couldn't resist playing along! If you're not familiar with the term ombre, it means shaded or graduated in tone. I created the following layout using the pink papers from a few different Bella Blvd. collections.


This is one of my all time favorite pictures of my daughter from 2000...she kept playing "peek" from behind a couple of tulip plants.

 
I was excited to pull out some of my decorative washi tapes too!  I also dug deep and found some older pink chipboard pieces and crocheted flowers. And of course I had to add some Twinery Twine in Sorbet!


The most exciting part?  SCT featured my layout on their blog!!! That's all for today...I'll be back next week with some more projects and layouts!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure they did feature your layout! This is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pinkness! Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!