Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday Favor

It's been a busy few days... I posted this for Right at Home Scrapbooking yesterday, but almost forgot to put it on my own blog!  I got to play with some more Bella Blvd. Birthday Girl...this time I made a little purse that could be used as a birthday party favor or even as a gift bag for a small gift. 

 
To create the purse I used an SVG file I purchased from Lori Whitlock.  It was super easy to put together, just a little score tape and a couple of brads for the handle.
 
 
To create the rolled flower, I first cut one Rolled Flower Die namic from MFT from white card stock.  I then wrapped it it some Bella Blvd. Decorative tape, and just rolled it as usual.  I love the effect it gives!  The whit flower is a Bella Blvd Crocheted flower.
 
 
To finish off the purse, I just added a little Velcro to the flap and the body of the purse to keep the flap closed.   Just add a some pretty tissue paper and a few girly goodies and yo have a great favor/gift.  That's all for today...I'll be back soon with another layout for Right at Home and a Creative Scrappers reveal. Thanks for stopping by and as always, I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!