Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Layout Workshop at Right at Home Scrapbooking

I had a lot of fun creating this month's project for the Layout Workshop at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  First I got to play with one of my FAVORITE Collections...Portfolio by Pink Paislee.  Second, I got to play with my Silhouette...ALWAYS a good time!  Here's what I came up with:

 
 I created my own Silhouette cut file by welding the days of the week together...I was surprised at how easy it was to create custom cuts! 

 
For my title, I mixed it up a little, using a fun chevron arrow and the Everyday cut files, both available in the Silhouette store.
 


Finally I put together a little hidden journaling pocket and topped it off with a fun tab.  I also stamped it with my new Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm roller stamp (I'm really begin to hoard the different roller stamps that are out these days...it's a problem)

This month's Layout Workshop will be held on Friday, March 22nd at 7:00pm at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  If you're local and would like to come please call the store to reserve your spot!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love that soft look of your layouts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cure! I love that PP collection and your Silhouette files that you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kathy!! Love the use of the Pink Paislee and your days of the week turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!