Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MFT & Friends Layout for June

I had a lot of fun putting together June's MFT & Friends Layout for Right at Home Scrapbooking.  First, this picture makes me smile...yes that's me and my dad circa 1971 on one of our many camping trips.  (and for once, it wasn't raining....) 

 
I also LOVE the Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants.  Grey, yellow, blue and black is a favorite color combo! 

 
Finally, I got to use my new Feather and Arrow MFT Die namics!  I have to admit, I did not jump right on the feather trend bandwagon...but these dies are just too cute to resist.  I further embellished them with a little line of stitching up the center. 


And to give it a more summery feel...because that's what we're craving around here these days, I added some of the MFT Cloud Stax and Sun.  This month's MFT & Friends Workshop will be held at Right at Home Scrapbooking on Saturday, June 8th at 10:15am.  If you're local, and interested, be sure to call the store to reserve your spot!!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!