Friday, July 26, 2013

July Layout Workshop

It's been a while since my last post, but I have a good excuse!!  I was lucky enough to attend Create and Connect (CHA) in Las Vegas with the owner of Right at Home Scrapbooking!  We had a great time taking classes, seeing all the new scrappy goodies and meeting tons of people.  I'll try to post some pictures soon!

As soon as we returned, I hosted a big group at the July Layout Workshop.  We played with some Composition and Color from Webster's Pages and some fun Silhouette cuts.  Here's the layout:


 
Some more silly selfies of my daughter...so sad she's so shy.  These are from the 4th of July.  I used my Silhouette to cut the fun camera and view master shapes.  The camera is from Silhouette, and the view master slide is a cut file I purchased from 2Peas.




The cute little geotag was downloaded from Blinks of Life...a great source of some fun freebies! 

That's it for today...I'll try to get my act together and post some of the MANY pics from CHA soon!!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun page, Kathy!! Love the Cameo cuts on this one!! So glad you had a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page!! Love the color combo. Too bad your daughter is camera shy! LOL! Glad you enjoyed CHA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!