Friday, November 22, 2013

More Lawn Fawn

Hi Everyone...I'm back today with the second layout from my Lawn Fawn Fall Layout Class I'm teaching this weekend at the Right at Home Scrapbooking November Crop.  Take a peek....

 
One of my all time favorite pics...all of the nieces and nephews and their significant others...a rare photo op!  I used the Stitched Journaling Card Dies to create my background.   Now no one faint...but I actually stamped. (It's a running joke that I'm a completely inept stamper)  but the little critters from the Into the Woods stamp set were just too cute to pass up. 
 
 
The speech bubble dies and stamps are from the A Birdie Told Me set.
 

Off to crop today...can't wait to hang with the girls and gab!! We might even get some projects done!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. You stamped and colored them? Awesome! Love Lawn Fawn and this came out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layering with all of the awesome patterns Kathy!! And I love your long title and the cute little animal stamps! You did a great job on those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and all the patterned papers! Especially love all the cute critters!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!