Monday, December 9, 2013

My Happy Place at Paper Issues

Hi Everyone...it's time for a new Issue over at Paper Issues today...."My Happy Place!"  Of course this is a title near and dear to me since it's the name of my blog so I just had to be a part of it!  We got to play with some goodies from our sponsor Chic Tags for this issue...I mixed up some papers and embellies from the School House and Happy Place collections.  Take a peek:


My happy place is my new craft room!  I took some pictures of the newly redone room to show some of my favorite things!  It's not 100% done yet...I have fabric for curtains and some goodies for the walls still, but it's a fun place to hang out!


My most favorite thing in my craft room is the desk...it is 5'square and seats 4!  Of course I still find a way to take up all that space!  The love this right here tag is from Chic Tags School House collection...the puffy stickers are from Evalicious.


Since we still needed room for overnight guests...we got a new sleeper sofa for the room as well.  You can see who uses it most!


More tags, from both collections... one of my favorite things about Chic Tags papers is the manufacturer strip along the bottom of the paper.  They all have one side that you can use as tags!!  The "love this" tag is from one of those strips. 

So what is your Happy Place?  Make sure to link up your projects featuring your favorite places to the current issue!  You could win a fab prize pack from Chic Tags!  Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Love your scrappy area, Kathy! And what a great use of the Chic Tags!! Really fun layout for this issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great page, Kathy! And I love your scrap room. Looks like a wonderful place to create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page and I LOVE your scraproom. It looks like the perfect space to be creative in! Love the way you used all the little tags and flair in this layout - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great page, Kathy! Love the photos, all of the stitching, the staples, and other little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love your scrap room too! Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!