Monday, March 24, 2014

Right at Home Scrapbooking: It's a Plan Class Layout 3

Hi Everyone... I have the final layout from my March It's a Plan Class at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  The class was this past Saturday...we had a great time.  One of my students was there even though her daughter was getting married that night!!  I was flattered!  Here's the last layout from the class using Pebbles From Me to You.
 
 
Such a silly picture...my daughter and her friend enjoying some smoothies after a long day of dress shopping for their Ring Dance. (Semi formal where they get their class rings).  Thankfully it was a successful trip for them both!
 
 
I finally got to play with my new Amy Tangerine Plus One Dies.  That little camera is too cute!  That's it for today...just a quick post!  I'll be back on Thursday with a layout for Doodlebug Design featuring the new Springtime Collection!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love this awesome design, Kathy!! And the die cut camera on the view master reel is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layout! Great design, colors and embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!