Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Doodlebug Design: Sprinkles Vellum & a Couple of Free Cut Files

Hi Everyone..I have a couple of projects today that I created for the Doodlebug Blog using Doodlebug's Sprinkles Vellum.  I fell in love with this vellum the second I saw it!  It is the perfect special touch to any project!  My first project is a card I designed for my mom this past Mother's Day.  
 
 
I used some MFT Dienamics to cut the Sprinkles Vellum to make the rolled roses and leafy flourish.   The colors of the vellum coordinated perfectly with the papers from the Sugar Shoppe collection!
 
 
 For my second project I designed a fun cut file to create these little Sprinkles Vellum butterflies!
 

I love these pictures of my friend's puppy Rosie.  She is such a sweet girl!!  Here are some close-ups of the butterflies... again the Sprinkles Vellum colors coordinate perfectly with the Springtime collection!



 
And now for the fun part...I created a cut file for the butterflies and I have a tutorial on how to put them together here on the Doodlebug Blog.  You can download the file for the MOM card as well!
I hope you enjoy the cut files!  That's it for me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a layout I created for Right at Home Scrapbooking!
 

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!