Saturday, June 14, 2014

Paper Issues: Food for Thought

Hi Everyone...I'm up over at Paper Issues today with a layout for our latest Issue, Food for Thought.  I had a fun time playing with the new Teresa Collins Something Wonderful and the June Swag Bag from PI.  Here's what I came up with, a tribute to my favorite "food":

 
There were some fun gold goodies in the Swag bag this month ( the gold triangle vellum banner, the gold hearts & the triangle sequins ) which inspired me to add some shiny & gold to my layout.  I painted the rings from the placemat, and the wood sequins (also in the Swag Bag) with some gold paint and added some gold paper from Stampin' Up from my stash.  I topped it off with some gold stitching.

 
I love the Something Wonderful Ephemera and stickers...they were perfect for my "Ode to Coffee".  To complete the layout, I printed a fun coffee quote on one of the "paint chips" from the Cards Paper.
 

 Link up your projects to our Food for Thought Issue and you could win a super-cute stamp set from our sponsor, Some Odd Girl Stamps
 
 
That's it for me today, I'll be back next week with some Doodlebug projects.  Thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. I love this fun, gorgeous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun, gorgeous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page! LOVE the title and the quotes! The heart paper is so fun! Loving the pink with the gold accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Kathy!! Love the touches of Gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty page! Love all the gold-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page, Kathy! Great job with the Swag Bag goodies. Loving the touches of gold. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!