Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Summer Lawn Fawn Mini

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to share a fun mini album I created to showcase some pictures from my upcoming vacation!  We're heading to the Florida Keys later this summer and I wanted to have something ready to go to hold all the pictures I plan on taking!!  Take a peek!

 
I used mostly Lawn Fawn goodies, including the Life is Good stamps and dies and some Let's Polka papers.  I thought the colors were perfect for my tropical vacation!
 
 
The camera album shape was adapted from a Lori Whitlock shaker cut file found in the Silhouette store here.  The cloud is made from some Doodlebug Sprinkles vellum and the sequins are also from Doodlebug.  I'm not usually a stamper...but the Life is good stamps are just too cute!

 
For my inside pages, I used the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Journaling Card.  I kept them simple, just adding some stamped images and die cuts to each page.  I used some 4x6 album sleeves from We R to hold them. 





 
I know I'll end up adding more pages as I go along, but the good thing is it's easy to do!  That's it for me today...I have lots of goodies in the works...will be updating again soon!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!