Saturday, July 5, 2014

Doodlebug Design: Pocket Life using Treat Bags

Hi Everyone,I have a fun Pocket Life layout using some Doodlebug Treat Bags.  I love Doodlebug's Treat Bags...they're so fun and colorful!  And like all Doodlebug products, they coordinate beautifully with a number of collections!   I chose to work with the Limeade Chevron & Swimming Pool Gingham bags.  They're a perfect match for Doodlebug's Day to Day collection.  Here's my PL spread featuring some silly photo booth pictures my daughter and her friends took at their Sophomore Ring Dance.
 
 
I love all the fun stickers from the Day to Day collection!  I decided to make some photo booth "props" using the stickers and some of the pixies from the collection.
 
 
  Here's a peek at more of my cards...




It's sad that they're so shy, right?  My new favorite thing is shakers...I created a fun shaker using a cut out frame from the Doodlebug Simply Put cards, some vellum and some Doodlebug Sequins.


 For my final card, I used the Limeade Chevron Treat bag as a tag holder.  I listed the "cast of characters" on the tag.  The bag is perfect for hidden journaling!

 
That's it for me today, I'll be back tomorrow with a layout I created for Right at Home Scrapbooking!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!