Hi Everyone...just a quick post to share the card I created for Paper Issues latest issue, Say Cheese, sponsored by Maya Road.
I LOVE Maya Road Chipboard pieces. You can do so many things with them. For my card I covered them with some fun Doodlebug Designs Sugar Shoppe Papers, and also painted some with some Smooch. They hold up to just about anything!! Have you linked up to our latest Issue??? We're looking for projects that:
- Use camera embellishments.
- Showcase a favorite photo.
- Think about using "Say Cheese" as a title.
- Do you have any photos featuring cheesy smiles? Let's see 'em!
- Add Polaroid-style frames to your project.
- Share a project featuring Instagram, Polaroid or vintage photos.
- Tell us about the silly things your kids (nieces, nephews, grandchildren, etc.) say.
- Use Maya Road products.
Make sure you link back to Paper Issues too! You could win a fun goodie bag from Maya Road. That's it for me today. I'll be back tomorrow with some fun summer PL cards I created for Right at Home!