Friday, July 25, 2014

Right at Home Scrapbooking: July Mood Board Inspired PL Cards

Hi Everyone...I have some fun Project Life cards today that were inspired by the July Mood Board at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  Take a peek at the Board....
And here are the cards I put together using Pink Paislee's Pen Pals collection.
 
 
My 4th Card was created using the Stitched Journaling Card from Lawn Fawn as the base.  I added some stars to the background and finished it off with some Lawn Fawn Louie's ABCs & 123s.The Happy was stamped using Lawn Fawn Clark's ABCs stamps on a piece of vellum.
 
 
My Hello Summer Card was created using the Large Stitched journaling card also from Lawn Fawn.  I decorated it with a Polaroid frame & Flip flops I cut with my Silhouette.  The Sun, Hello and stamps are also Lawn Fawn.


 That's it for today...Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!