Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Doodlebug Designs: Design by Color Challenge

Hi Everyone, I have a fun layout today for Doodlebug's Design by Color Challenge.  The Design Team was asked to pick one color from the Doodlebug palette and create a project that was at least 75% that color.  It was a hard choice (I love ALL Doodlebug colors...) but I chose Limeade.  And as luck would have it, I had the perfect picture to complement my color choice!
 

For those of you who are not sports fans, or familiar with Boston landmarks, the Green Monster (properly pronounced "Monstah" in Boston) is the left field wall of Fenway Park.  My husband and my daughter recently attended a concert at Fenway and were kind enough to get their photo snapped in front of the wall! (ok, let's be honest, I sent them with explicit instructions to do so...)  All I had to do was find all of the Limeade goodies in my Doodlebug Stash!
 
 
 
 
I love that Doodlebug uses the same color families in their collections.  I could mix and match with ease from a number of older and new lines!

 
This was a really fun layout to create...I had a great time figuring out how to make it all work!  That's it for me today, make sure to stop by the Doodlebug Blog to check out all of the Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!