Sunday, September 21, 2014

Paper Issues: Anything Goes

Hi Everyone, I have a fun card today that I created for the Paper Issues, Anything Goes Issue.  I know it's a little early for Halloween (unless you're in the grocery store, then you're right on time...) but I couldn't resist playing with my new Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Stamps, and as the name implies...Anything Goes!

 
I used the paper piecing technique on some Doodlebug Design Ghouls & Goodies papers to create my pumpkin, moon, stars & kitty.  In addition to the Spooktacular stamps, I also used Lawn Fawn's stitched Journaling Card, Sweater Weather Dies & Spring Showers dies.
 
 
And no card would be complete without a punny sentiment!  Make sure to link up your projects to the Anything Goes Issue... you could win a prize pack from our sponsor Whisker Graphics!  That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!