Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Lori Whitlock: December Creative Team Blog Hop

 
 
Welcome to the December Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop!  I'm so excited for my first post as a CT member!  You should have arrived here from Traci's blog.  If you're starting here, be sure to head over Lori's site to start from the beginning.  You can also find out how you can get this fun freebie and enter to win a $15 Gift Card to Lori's SVG Shop!

 
I have a fun gift card holder for you today that I created using some Frosty Friends from Doodlebug Design.  I've started doing this each year for my teenage daughter.  I fill it with a few gift cards from her favorite places (restaurants, movies, retail stores).  It's a big hit!
 
 
I started with the 4x6 Horizontal Pocket Mini Album which I re-sized to be 3x5 to accommodate the smaller size of the gift cards.  I then used the Snowman Set and Christmas Icons to decorate the cover and the inside pages.

 
 I used the un-tabbed divider in the set as a card holder.  I simply added a couple of cut lines to hold the corners of the gift cards.  They fit nicely in the pockets!
 
 
And here are the other pages...






 
I haven't filled it yet, but I'm working on it!  Now is a great time to stock up on files!  Lori is having a sale on her SVG files. 


 
You can also save on digital files at Snap Click Supply. 

 

 
That's it for me!  Your next stop on the blog hop is Cathy!  Thanks for stopping by!
 


10 comments:

  1. Your daughter will love this! Such a great idea, love your choice of colors and great attention to detail! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?! I'm so happy to have you on this team! This is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea and it is absolutely adorable!! Thanks for sharing - pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Kathy! Love this idea-perfect for my teenager who ONLY wants gift cards! Adorable work girly :) Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! Perfect for my older kids who just want gift cards and/or cash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Super duper fabulous. Love the colors and all the details.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun idea! This is super cute, and the details are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea!! I love this... putting it on my list :D Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!