Monday, December 15, 2014

Toni From Designs: Mischief Under the Tree

Hi Everyone, I have a fun layout today featuring the Snarky Christmas Flair Set from Toni From Designs.  This set is perfect for these pictures of my "naughty" kitty Daisy playing under the Christmas Tree.  They coordinated perfectly with the Oh Deer! Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.  I also used the Fancy Pants December Sketch.
 
 
Here's a peek at the entire set, I'm sure just about everyone can relate to these!
 
 
And here are some close-ups...

 

 Make sure to stop by Toni's Etsy Shop to pick up Snarky Christmas and the other Holiday sets. Use code KATHYSKOU and receive 10% off your order of $10 or more!  That's it for me today, I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season!  That's it for me today, thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!