Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Photo Props

Hi Everyone! Today I have some fun Christmas Party Photo props to share with you!  This past weekend I hosted the Annual Kelley Family Christmas Party... and because preparing for a house full of guests wasn't keeping me busy enough, I decided to make these fun props using the Christmas Photo Props cut file from Kolette Hall.  They are available in the Lori Whitlock SVG shop, as well as the Silhouette Store.  I made them using papers, card stock and embellies from Doodlebug Design.  Take a peek...
 




 
And because this post wouldn't be any fun if I didn't post the props in use...
 




 
It's really to bad that everyone was so shy, right??  We really had a lot of laughs with these... if you have some time before you next holiday party, I highly recommend putting some of these together!!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by and have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!