Saturday, January 30, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Sweet Things Collection

Hi Everyone, today I have a fun layout featuring the adorable new Sweet Things Collection from Doodlebug Design!  I love Valentine collections, and this is one of my all time favorites!  Take a peek...

 
Everyone knows I am a crazy cat lady.  This is our kitten Jax.  He's really cute, which is good, because he's a bit of a troublemaker.  He just has the sweetest face... or maybe it's one only a cat mom could love... I'll let you decide! 
I loved the typewritten pattern of the Love letters paper!  It makes a great background!  And all the fun hearts in the Paper Hearts Paper... such great colors!  I wanted it to be a big focus of my layout.  I then set out to embellishing... Sweet Things has the best embellishments!  My favorites were the Sweet Hearts Shape Sprinkles and the word stickers from the This and That Sticker Sheet!  Here are some more close-ups...


 


 I completed the layout with some Ladybug Chippers and some Teensy Type letters for my title.  That's it for me today!  I hope you've enjoyed all of the Sweet Things inspiration these past couple of weeks!  Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable page!! Love the pictures and the papers you used! I need that background paper for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout!! LOVE the colors of all those hearts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!