Friday, January 8, 2016

Paper Issues: January Pinspire Me

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a cute little card I created for the January Pinspire Me Challenge over at Paper Issues.  First, take a peek at the gorgeous board that Mary Ann created...
 

Blues and purples... right up my color alley... I love everything about this Pinspire board!!  Here's the card I created...

 
I used some stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty Friends Set and the paper is from Lawn Fawn BeachSide 6x6 pad.  If you'd like to play along with this month's Pinspire Me Challenge, post the picture of your project in the January Challenges Album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans group.  You could win one of 2 gift certificates to the Paper Issues Store!  You have until February 6th to play along!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!