Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Paper Issues: Lawn Fawn Feature

Hi Everyone!  Today some of the designers over at Paper Issues are featuring products from Lawn Fawn!  Since I have about 1,000 graduation parties to attend this month, I thought I'd make a fun graduation Card!
 
 
I started with some papers from the Lawn Fawn Beach Side Collection. I cut a square using the new Small Cross-Stitched Square Stackables. I stamped and cut out some graduation hats and diplomas using the Smart Cookie Stamps and Dies, and added in some sequins to make my shaker.  To finish it off, I used my Scripty Congrats die to cut my sentiment.  Head on over to the Paper Issues Blog for more Lawn Fawn inspiration!  You'll be glad you did!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!