Friday, November 4, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Here Comes Santa Claus Cut Files

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a project I created using the fabulous new Doodlebug Design Here Comes Santa Cut files available in both the Silhouette Online Store and the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop!  One of my all time favorite Doodlebug Characters is the little lopsided snowman!  You can imagine my excitement to find that he is now a cut file!  I decided to make him the focus of a fun Holiday decoration for my front door!  Take a peek...



Here are some more close-ups of my snowman... He is pieced together using Doodlebug Textured Cardstock,  Gingham-Linen Petite Prints, Here Comes Santa Claus Papers and some Chevron Sugar Coated Cardstock for the Snowflakes.  I also used some Ladybug Chunky Twine to Tie it all together (sorry, couldn't resist the pun)

I used the new Snowflakes #1 and Snowflakes #2 files as bases for my letters.



And last but not least I added the cute little bird which was part of last week's release!



And just so you can get a better idea of his size, here he is on my door.




That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!