Friday, December 23, 2016

Lori Whitlock: Print and Cut Christmas Tags

Hi Everyone ! Well, we are down to the wire with the holidays, and I will admit, I'm a last minute wrapper! This year, I did think ahead a little and I created some fun tags using Lori's Print and Cut Christmas Tag Bundle. (Sold individually in the Silhouette Store here). I know a lot of Silhouette users are unsure how to use the print and cut feature, but it really is pretty easy, and the results are awesome!  I have a full tutorial here on the Lori Whitlock's Blog.  Here are the tags, so cute!

 
And here are some close-ups of the individual tags, I used some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas for the tag bases.



 
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!