Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lori Whitlock: February Creative Team Blog Hop


Hi Everyone!  Happy Valentine's Day!  It's time for the February Creative Team Blog Hop over at Lori Whitlock!  You should have arrived here from Traci 's Blog.  Here's the order for today's hop!

 For my project I made Lori's new A2 Stacking Card Base XOXO (here in the Silhouette Store) !  I love the stacking bases, you can customize them for almost any occasion!  I added some kiss lips from Lori's 3 Kiss Lips Set.(here in the Silhouette Store)



I used papers from Echo Park's Happiness is Homemade Collection.

 And now a few things for you!  First, Lori is having a 30% off Sale in her SVG Shop!  Just use code FEB2017 to get the discount!


Also, how about a free file!!  This file is free for today only!  No code or minimum required.



Finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to Lori's SVG Shop!



That's it for me today, your next stop on the hop is Courtney Lee.  Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. My favorite cuts are the pop up cards, the layered card fronts and, well, just ANY 3-D cuts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Lori Whitlock cut file is the Bluebird of Happiness Shadow Box Card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!