Monday, December 4, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics: Challenge 18 Guest Designer!!

Hi Everyone!  I'm so excited to be guest designing over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today!!


  I played along with Challenge #18 - Emboss Resist.


Here's what I created...


I used a number of  Lawn Fawn stamps and dies for this fun, wintry card.  I started with the Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables to cut the circle in the front of the card.  I then set to decorating the inner circle with some Stamps and Dies from the Ready, Set Snow, and Beary Happy Holidays collection along with some papers from the Peace Joy Love and Perfectly Plaid Chill 6x6 pads.  The little trees are from the Stitched Hillside Backdrop Portrait set.  I embossed the snowflakes with some white embossing powder and inked with some Lawn Fawn Blue Jay ink.  The sentiment is from the Winter Big Scripty Words stamp set.  I just love those little snowmen!!

Play along with this challenge and you could win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Lawn Fawn Shop!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!



1 comment:

  1. I love this beautiful card design, Kathy! Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!