Thursday, November 29, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics | Challenge 41 Shaped Cards

I'm in just under the wire, but I finally found some time to play along with the latest challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics...Challenge 41 Shaped Cards!  For some reason, I immediately thought of a postage stamp as a good shape, so I created a cut file on Silhouette to make one.  All that was left was coming up with a cute little scene...


I used the Nutty or Nice Stamps and dies (the Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set from Stampember), the Christmas Dreams Stamps and Dies and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders to make my scene.  The papers are from the Really Rainbow Christmas 6x6 Pad along with some Gold Holiday Sparkle Cardstock to add a little bling!  I finished it off with some Gold Stickles on the tree.
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

3 comments:

  1. this is SO cute!! love the gold accents!! LOOOOVE the fun shape!! those squirrels are soooo fun! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! A postage stamp is the perfect shape for a card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!