Monday, February 18, 2019

Doodlebug Design | Lots O' Luck Wiper Cards

My married name may not sound Irish, but I promise, I come from a long line of Kelley's, Barrett's, Hickey's and Doyle's!  I believe that St. Patrick's Day should be a federal holiday!  So now you can understand how excited I was to get my hands on the Lots O' Luck Collection!  The adorable characters and icons make me so happy!  I decided to feature them in some fun Wiper Cards.  Take a peek...


These cards are great because they fold flat for mailing, but when you open them, you get a fun surprise!


 Here are some close ups of the cards while open.... first, how cute is this little leprechaun???  And green beer??   A winning combination!  


This little girl made me smile... I love her striped tights!   I challenged myself to use some doodlepops for this project, rather than hoard them... so I added the Good Luck doodlepop for the wiper pop up!


Of course I had to make a card using one of the adorable unicorns!  I love the little touches of gold and the that I {heart} rainbows doodlepop was a must!


As I've always said, interactive cards are more fun when you can see them in action so I created another little video ...


If you've made any projects using the Lots O' Luck Collection, be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook (@Doodlebug Design) and Instagram (@doodlebugdesign .)  We would love to see your projects!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

Products Used
limeade textured cardstock
good luck doodle-pops
rainbow hearts shape sprinkles
I ♥ rainbows doodle-pops 
lots o' luck odds & ends 
lots o' luck icons sticker 
so charming double-sided cardstock
bonnie lass double-sided cardstock 
lots o' luck double-sided cardstock 
rainbows end double-sided cardstock 
pot o'gold double-sided cardstock 
swimming pool dot-stripe petite prints CS



2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! !!! Did you make the wiper cards, or buy them premade and decorate them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I’ve made them before without cut file but for these I used the base of one ofLori Whitlock’s wiper cards .

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!