Sunday, March 17, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 48 | Inspired by a Song

I was lucky enough to spend my weekend at the Crop on the Cape!  I actually got projects done and things accomplished!  Usually for me there is more chatting than scrapping!  One of the things I was able to complete is the latest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge... Inspired by a Book, Movie or Song.  As soon as I saw the challenge, all I could think about is the song Wild Thing by the Troggs, and the cute little jungle critters from the Wild for You Stamp Set.  I came up with this layered card...


I also used some leaves and trees from the Critters Down Under and Critters in the Jungle sets.  The papers are from the new Spring Fling 6x6 pad.  I will now proceed to have this song stuck in my head for the next week!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!