Monday, July 15, 2019

Doodlebug Design | Dino-Mite! Stamped Card

I don't know exactly what it is about the little dinosaurs in the Dino-Mite! Stamp Set that makes me so happy, but every time I see them I have to smile!  I really couldn't choose which dinosaurs to use for my card, so I figured, why not use them all???  Take a peek...


I embossed the stamped images before coloring... I think it makes the colors pop a bit more.  I created a little scene, lots of layers with foam tape in between to give it more dimension.  The cloud paper in the background is from the Simply Spring 6x6 Pad and the trees, grass and hill were made with paper from the Dot Stripe Petite Prints 6x6 pad. I thought this would make a cute birthday or congratulations card for a little person (or even a big person!) 

Have you used any of the Doodlebug Stamp Sets?  Make sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram so we can see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
dino-mite! doodle stamps
dino-mite! doodle cuts
simply spring 6x6 paper pad
dot-stripe rainbow petite prints 6x6 paper pad

OTHER PRODUCTS
Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Outside-in Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Hammock and Trees

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the little dinosaurs!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!