Monday, August 26, 2019

Doodlebug Design | I ❤️Travel Stamped Cards

The images in the Doodlebug Design I ❤️Travel and Let's Getaway stamps are so sweet!  I love the cameras, the little bus, the suitcases, all of them!  I created a couple of more clean and simple cards using both sets ... take a peek!


The little Insta-camera just made me smile.  You could use this image for so many reasons!  I backed this image with some of the Picture This paper from the 6x6 pad.


I think the little bus is my favorite image.  It reminds me of packing up the family car and heading out camping when I was little!  I combined this image with the Plaid to be Here paper.


Have you created any cards or projects using either the I ❤️Travel or Let's Getaway stamp sets?  Make sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram... we love to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!